Examples of the courses offered at the CCG programme, fall semester
(please note that the titles and the content of the courses can vary from one year to another).
- Cultural Worlds/Worlds of Culture
- Intercultural communication
- Philosophy of Science and Methodology
- Applied methods.
- Current issues
- Arctic Studies
- Global Gender Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Chinese Area Studies.
The three profiles
Consumption and Market Communication
- Understanding Consumption
- Online Marketing.
Organizational Culture and Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
- Organisational Culture and Communication
International Politics, Migration and Movements
- Social Movements
- Migration connections.
For more detailed descriptions of all four semesters, see the curriculum.
In the Project Library you can find projects written by the students