Bachelor's degrees that qualify for direct admission:
- A Bachelor's degree in Language and International Studies, English (Aalborg University)
Bachelor's degrees that may qualify for admission
- Bachelor's degree in Language and International Studies, Spanish (Aalborg University)
- Language and International Studies, Spanish (Aalborg University)
- International Business Communication (Aalborg University)
- International Business Communication (Aarhus University)
- Humanistisk basisdel, Internationale Studier, Journalistik (Roskilde Universitet)
- Kultur- og sprogmødestudier (Roskilde Universitet)
- Anvendt filosofi (Aalborg Universitet)
- Statskundskab (Aarhus Universitet)
- Historie (Aalborg Universitet)
- Sociologi (Aalborg Universitet)
- Politik og Administration (Aalborg Universitet)
- International Sales and Marketing (professionsbachelor).
Other Bachelor's degrees may be relevant. A Bachelor's degree is considered relevant if its central subjects provide the student with competencies which are equivalent to at least 30 ECTS within one or more subject areas of the CCG programme, e.g. cultural studies, international and/or intercultural relations, communication relevant to the scope of the CCG programme, consumption and market communication, organisation and management, international politics and relations and migration.
In addition, documented education within the methodologies (minimum 5 ECTS) of the humanities or social sciences is required.
If you do not meet the requirements for direct admission
If your education is not mentioned under the admission requirements, but is related, you can still apply for admission. When you apply, the Study Board will make an individual academic assessment of your qualifications in relation to the specific Master's degree programme. For further information, see the programme’s curriculum.
The Study Board does not pre-assess applications for admission. This means that academic assessments are carried out only when an application for admission is submitted.